Risotto and drinking

Positives about Iso #1


I had time to make risotto. Lemon risotto from Stephanie Alexander's bible - A Cook's Companion.  I added peas.

It was delicious, or at least 3 out if the 6 of us liked it (The dog was on team yes) 


Positives about Iso #2

I unapologetically drink at least 2 glasses of rose every night.

How else is one expected to get through? 

Positives about Iso #3

I am learning the guitar. We got the family band together yesterday to perform 'Ain't No Sunshine' as a Bill Withers memorial  tribute. Be grateful there is no video  


Comments

  1. #1 - hooray for the dog.
    #2 - I'm enjoying pretty drinks again.
    #3 - I want the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Risotto is my favourite, but I'm terrible at making it. Also, enjoying a glass or two of wine at night. After the summer break we ruled it out mid week, but then covid, so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I've worked this shizz back out! Look at me commenting! I like rissotto purely as that stirring requires you to stand in one place and repeatedly top your own glass up. Scruffy is a dog man of taste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts