Break time

I cant wait to not be working. My job has seemed like a frenzy of pointless tasks leading nowhere. But with lots of pressure to make something happen. It's just confusing and I am all zoomed out.
.
Over the next week, I will not be zooming, or drafting proposals, or responding to pressure to  produce busy work to a deadline.   Only sweet, slow time ahead. Time with the lovely Smiths, baking, biking, banter and binge watching.

I will be needing some reading material though. Does anyone have any recommendations?  Good books, entertaining books, easy on the spirit books. Nothing too .... real. 

Comments

  1. Oh yes! Bring on the holiday vibing! I have been searching for similar reads - I have been dipping into Miss Fischer-esque murder mysteries set in 1920s London. Light and jolly with descriptions of couture. I can't take any thought provoking at the moment. I am so shallow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts